how we process your data
Information on the Processing of the Candidates’ Personal Data within the Scope of Business of Personal Agency
A candidate can be the data subject for the purpose of this information.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
A controller is a person who alone or together with others determines the purposes and means of processing of your personal data.
The controller of your personal data is the company Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o., ID No.: 08025851, with registered office at Jungmannova 26/15, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal court in Prague, section C, file no. 311763, email@example.com (the “Company”)
2. Data protection officer
Our Company has a data protection officer. You can contact the data protection officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When will we process your personal data?
A. When do we process your personal data with your consent?
We will ask you for a consent if:
a) you want to receive from us and from the company Randstad Services s.r.o., ID: 09240683, business messages containing marketing offers of services of each of the companies
b) you register in our database of candidates for a job position
Purpose: keep you in database of candidates for a job position and approach you by our Company (telephone conversation, email correspondence) for the purpose of an offer to participate in a recruitment process/recruitment processes for vacancy/vacancies of chosen employers and in case of your interest transmission of contact with a potential employer
B. When do we process your personal data without your consent?
Without your consent, we can process your personal data based on the following legal titles and for the following purposes:
a) Legal title: Protection of rights and legally protected interests of the controller
Purpose: direct marketing towards registered candidates and distribution of information on marketing events. Communication via different media including electronic (e.g. email, telephone conversation)
b) Legal title: Fulfilment of legal obligation arising from statutory provisions
Purpose: provisions of cooperation to public authorities on the basis of statutory provisions and in its limits, including maintenance of data on statutory grounds
c) Legal title: Fulfilment of legal obligation arising from statutory provisions
Purpose: realization of recruitment process for a vacancy of our client that you have applied for
d) Legal title: Protection of rights and legally protected interests of the controller
Purpose: recording of phone calls of the recruitment center hotline for the purpose of choice for a concrete job position
4. personal data about you do we process?
We process the following personal data:
- your identification and contact details,
- information from your personal questionnaire or CV which you provide to us,
- information from our mutual communication (personally, in writing, by telephone or in a different way),
- information from sources as described in point 5 in the extent not exceeding the extent set by the Labour Code for recruitment process before the establishment of an employment relationship
5. Where do the data come from?
The personal data processed by the controller for the purpose of point 3 herein come from the following sources:
- you have provided us with the data,
- we also process data from public sources, registers and evidences which purposes are compatible with the purpose for which we process your personal data, e.g. the Commercial Register, the Trade License Register and the Insolvency Register
data from social networks which purposes are compatible with the purpose of our processing (e.g. LinkedIn)
- furthermore, we process data obtained from job portals, e.g. www.fajnbrigady.cz, www.monster.cz, www.jobdnes.cz, www.sprace.cz, www.inwork.cz, www.praceunas.cz, www.easyprace.cz, www.dobraprace.cz, www.profesia.cz, www.pracezeny.cz, www.jobs.cz, www.prace.cz. pracezarohem.cz
6. How do we process and protect your personal data?
We process your personal data manually as well as by automated means in information systems. We protect your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to the personal data, to its transmission, modification, loss or another potential misuse.
7. Who is the recipient of personal data?
We hand over your personal data in justified cases and only in the necessary extent to the following categories of recipients:
- our contracting partners that we need for our usual functioning and realization of contracting relationship with you, particularly to providers of information technologies, postal services etc.;
- employers if you want to participate in their recruitment process for a specific job position;
- the company Randstad N.V. which belongs to the Randstad group for the purpose of internal audit.
8. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data that we process on the basis of consent for 5 years, unless you withdraw your consent previously, and further (if applicable in each particular case) on the basis of legitimate interest of the controller for the limitation period of any of our or your relevant claim.
If imposed by binding statutory provisions, we archive documents containing your personal data for the required period.
For the purposes of direct marketing performed on the grounds of our legitimate interest, we keep your data for 5 years following the termination of realization of the last contracting relationship.
If you applied for a job position of our client in a recruitment process, we process your personal data for the duration of the recruitment process, however, no longer than 6 months from your application for the recruitment process.
If you contacted our recruitment center hotline, the record of the phone conversation will be kept for 6 months.
9. What rights do you have when processing your personal data?
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you can ask the controller for access to personal data which we process about you. The controller will also provide a copy of the processed personal data.
- Right to rectification – you can ask the controller for rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we process about you
- Right to erasure – you can ask the controller to erase your personal data if one of the situation occurs:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your consent on which the processing of your personal data is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you objected to processing based on automated processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you objected to processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can ask the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the situation occurs:
- you contested the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of you.
- Right to data portability – in cases set by GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; this right shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others
- Right to withdraw consent – if the processing of your personal data is based on a consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent with processing of your personal data for the purpose for which you granted it anytime
- Right to object – you can object processing of your personal data by the controller for the purpose of direct marketing performed on the grounds of legitimate interest of the controller
- Right to file a complaint – you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz
10. Is your consent with processing your personal data voluntary or obligatory?
Granting any consent is entirely voluntary. Participation in any recruitment process is not subject to registration in our database of candidates for a job position.
11. Can the consent with processing of personal data be withdrawn?
You can withdraw the consent anytime, with effectiveness for the future.
12. How can you withdraw the consent with processing of personal data?
You can withdraw the consent with processing of personal data by a written statement delivered to the address of our office or electronically to the email address email@example.com. Optionally, by a visit of any of our branches or the seat of the controller.
13. How can you defend against direct marketing performed without your consent?
You have the right to raise an objection against such processing of your personal data anytime.
For the purpose of the most appropriate choice of candidates for a vacancy, the Company and from the date of obtaining the relevant permission for employment mediation also together with the company Randstad Services s.r.o., ID: 09240683, with registered seat at Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, carries out profiling of candidates for a job position registered in the registry of candidates for a job position kept by the Company. In this regard, it uses an information system that compares qualification criteria with requirements for the respective vacancy. Candidates’ profiles offered by the system as suitable are always reviewed by a consultant. After that, the consultant approaches suitable candidates with an offer for a vacancy.
15. Records of phone conversations
If you decide to contact our recruitment center hotline 800 856 856, please note that these phone conversations are being recorded. Please do not provide to the consultants during the conversation any sensitive personal data as e.g. detailed description of your health conditions. Other phone conversations are not monitored.
16. Joint controllers
The Company processes the data received based on your consent from the date of obtaining the relevant permission for employment mediation together with the company Smithburg s.r.o., ID no. 09240683, with registered seat at Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal court in Prague, section C, file no. 333079. The Company and the company Randstad Services s.r.o. are joint controllers. For enforcement of your rights related to personal data processing by the joint controllers, you can revert to each of the joint controllers, via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address of the seat of the controller or personally by visiting a branch of the controller.