how we process your data
clients, suppliers, partners
Who is the controller of personal data?
A controller is a person who alone or together with others determines the purposes and means of processing of your personal data.
The controller of your personal data is the company Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o., ID No.: 08025851, with registered office at Jungmannova 26/15, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal court in Prague, section C, file no. 311763, email@example.com
Data protection officer
Our Company has a data protection officer. You can contact the data protection officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
When will we process your personal data?
In connection with the current or future business relationships between the company Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. and current or future clients and suppliers, we collect and process personal data of contact persons of current or future clients and suppliers.
For which purpose and based on which legal title do we process personal data?
We collect and process personal data for the purpose of:
- facilitation and development of current or future business relationships, based on the legitimate interest of the company Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. for development of business relationship
- administration and management of business relationship, based on the fulfilment of a contract concluded between Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. and a client or a supplier
- market analysis, testing, business development, based on legitimate interest for the purpose of aligning of services provided by Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. with the needs of candidates, employees and clients
- direct marketing and offers from Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o., based on legitimate interests for maintenance of good relationships with current clients - you are entitled to raise an objection against such processing of personal data, via a reply to the respective direct marketing or offer or via email address email@example.com
What personal data about you do we process?
We process particularly the following personal data of contact persons of current or future clients and suppliers:
- name and surname,
- phone number
- email address
- designation of position
- other relevant information
Where do the data come from?
The personal data described in this notice come from the following sources:
- you have provided us with the data in relation to a current business relationship between Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. and your company,
- you have provided us with the data in relation to a potential future business relationship between Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. and your company,
- from other sources e.g. services of third parties which provide information regarding job opportunities
from public sources, e.g. official websites of your company
How do we process and protect your personal data?
We process your personal data manually as well as by automated means in information systems. We protect your personal data in order to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to the personal data, to its transmission, modification, loss or another potential misuse.
Who is the recipient of personal data?
We hand over your personal data in justified cases and only in the necessary extent to the following categories of recipients:
- our contracting partners that we need for our usual functioning and realization of contracting relationship with you, particularly to providers of information technologies, postal services etc.;
- the company Randstad N.V. which belongs to the Randstad group for the purpose of internal audit.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship between Randstad HR Solutions s.r.o. and your company, and further (if applicable in each particular case) on the basis of legitimate interest of the controller for the limitation period of any of our or your relevant claim.
If imposed by binding statutory provisions, we archive documents containing your personal data for the required period.
For the purposes of direct marketing performed on the grounds of our legitimate interest, we keep your data for 5 years following the termination of realization of the last contracting relationship.
What rights do you have when processing your personal data?
With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you can ask the controller for access to personal data which we process about you. The controller will also provide a copy of the processed personal data.
- Right to rectification – you can ask the controller for rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we process about you
- Right to erasure – you can ask the controller to erase your personal data if one of the situation occurs:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) you withdrew your consent on which the processing of your personal data is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
c) you objected to processing based on automated processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you objected to processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing;
d) your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
e) your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can ask the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the situation occurs:
a) you contested the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
d) you objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of you.
- Right to data portability – in cases set by GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; this right shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others
- Right to withdraw consent – if the processing of your personal data is based on a consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent with processing of your personal data for the purpose for which you granted it anytime
- Right to object – you can object processing of your personal data by the controller for the purpose of direct marketing performed on the grounds of legitimate interest of the controller
- Right to file a complaint – you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority which is the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz
How can you contact us?
For enforcement of your rights related to personal data, you can revert to us via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address of the seat of the controller or personally by visiting a branch of the controller.