Do you speak English and Swedish fluently but you have just a little work experience or even none? Never mind. Our client will teach you everything youll need. Do you have already some experience with 1st level of IT support or customer service? Even better. Our client is looking just for you.
Our client is an international company with a branch in Brno (Czech Republic) offering business consulting and IT services to clients from all over the world.
what will you do
- communicate with clients primarily via email but also via phone
- analyze incoming requests
- pass on requests to 2nd level of the support
- perform other administrative operations
what we offer
- 38 000 - 44 000 Kč per month
- performance bonus up to 2 000 Kč
- 5 weeks of holidays
- meal vouchers
- multisport card
- language courses German, French, Spanish, Czech
- modern office in Brno center
who we are looking for
- very good English and Swedish (B2)
- at least high school education
- administrative work experience is an advantage
- basic PC skills
- unblemished criminal record
how to apply
Have some question about the position first? Feel free to contact us!
Or you can just click to "Apply now", send us your cv, and we will contact you with more details.
To see all our open positions, go directly to www.randstad.cz