as a frontline business support specialist, you are the first point of contact for sales employees when they have questions about and issues with an internal sales technology; furthermore, you will support centralized reporting and analysis, knowledge management activities, and maintenance of relevant documentation.
what will you do
- manage end-user inquiries
- engage with end-users in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner to assess their problem
- qualify the urgency and nature/root cause of their error to process the inquiry
- coordinate multi-channel support (inquiries are generally submitted directly via the ticketing system)
- stakeholder communication
- respond to internal stakeholders and manage expectations in a professional and supportive manner
- communicate efficiently in a virtual - often workflow or email-oriented - set-up towards joint success
what we offer
- acquiring new skills
- great team culture
- career development opportunities
- flexibility to work from home
- interesting financial evaluation
- lucrative package of benefits: 25 days of vacation, fully paid meal vouchers, multisport card, sick days, extra leave and many more...
who we are looking for
- previous experience in similar position is an advantage
- experience with the customer service, administration, communication
- excellent communication skills
- fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- team player, fast learner, tech savvy
- empathy, patience
how to apply
Have some question about the position first? Feel free to contact us!
Or you can just apply to job offer, send us your cv, and we will contact you with more details.
To see all our open positions, go directly to www.randstad.cz