the CoE Global Car Fleet team deals with strategic, future-oriented topics and projects, defines and manages the global handling and operation of all relevant areas. In doing so, we work closely with international and cross-functional stakeholders.
what will you do
- acting as point of contact for Car Fleet department in Poland and Slovakia (250 purchased vehicles, around 30 leased vehicles)
- supporting and shaping proactively Global Car Fleet’s strategies (e.g. being an innovative fleet, process standardization/automation and sustainability etc.)
- align with local management regarding Global Car Fleet’s strategies
- responsible for preparing reports for different stakeholders, accounting reasons and management
- administration of car leasing contracts
- responsible for daily tasks related to car fleet management (supporting end to end process – from ordering a car to acquisition process)
- providing support to our colleagues who are driving a company car via different channels (ticket system, e-mail, phone)
- contact person to leasing providers and/or manufactures, car dealers etc.
- contact person to other internal stakeholders (HR/Payroll, Controlling, GPO, Workers Council etc.)
- working in a global set-up
- other tasks related to car fleet management
what we offer
- acquiring new job skills
- colorful work
- working from Homeoffice
- interesting Financial Evaluation
- various Benefits (25 days of vacation, fully paid meal vouchers, Multisport card, sick days, extra leave)
who we are looking for
- knowledge of car leasing processes is a plus
- enthusiasm for cars is a plus
- fluent in English C1; Polish is not mandatory
- self-managed working style with high customer (employee) orientation
- a team player with the ability to work well with other team members (including different
- proactive and able to identify and solve problems
- innovative thinking, challenge complexity and show agility to change
- strong knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel/PowerPoint)
how to apply
Have some question about the position first? Feel free to contact us!
Or you can just apply to job offer, send us your cv, and we will contact you with more details.
To see all our open positions, go directly to www.randstad.cz