do you want to use both Dutch and English at work? Do you enjoy modern technology? In this position, you will have the opportunity to meet all of the company's technical products in person and try them all out in practice, which will let you be even better and more confident in the new role. In addition, the company offers a range of attractive benefits.
It is an international company producing modern technologies that are used by the largest companies in the world.
what will you do
- thorough training first so you can be confident in your new role - you will get familiar with all the company's technology products
- communicating with partners, clients, and internal teams in English and Dutch
- analyzing technical problems and solving them - remote testing of devices and repairing them
- escalating more complex problems to the second level of support
- working with other departments to resolve technical problems
- participating in training sessions on new company products and solution tools
what we offer
- joining bonus 38 000 Kč
- 25 days of vacation and several days of company leave
- 5 sick days
- 4 days of paid volunteering
- annual bonus and salary increase
- meal allowance
- multisport card
- points for the cafeteria, which can be used for a variety of activities
- courses in soft skills, hard skills, or languages
- career development opportunities
- bonus for referring a colleague
- contribution to life and pension insurance
- discounts with company partners
who we are looking for
- English and Dutch at min. B2
- previous experience in customer support is a great advantage
- interest in modern technology
- willingness to learn
- to be communicative
how to apply
Have some question about the position first? Feel free to contact us!
Or you can just apply to job offer, send us your cv, and we will contact you with more details.
To see all our open positions, go directly to www.randstad.cz