what personal data do we collect?
When you visit our website, we gather information that relates to your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device
- the IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- device screen resolution
- device type (unique device identifiers)
- browser and operating system versions
- geographic location (country only)
- preferred language used to display
- the date and time of access to the website
- the internet address from which you were directly linked through to our website
- the control system that you use
- the parts of the website that you visit
- the pages of the website that you have visited and the information that you viewed
- the hyperlinks you have clicked
- the material that you send to or download from our website
If you choose to download our reports or white papers; or to subscribe to our newsletter news, events and alerts; or submit an inquiry we may ask you to fill out a form with information such as your name, e-mail address, job title and company. From the moment you engage in one of the aforementioned actions, we will be able to relate the information listed above about your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content directly to you.
proč potřebujeme vaše osobní údaje
Our companies process your personal data only for the purposes specified below:
- To manage the website and for system administration purposes (e.g. also for diagnosing technical problems, analyzing the traffic to our website): Depending on the circumstances this may be based either on your consent (in case of processing personal data via functionality cookies, analytics cookies, marketing cookies and/or social media cookies) or on our legitimate interest of managing our website, marketing and communications strategy (in other cases);
- For web analytics, in order to optimize the user experience (analyzing the way our pages are visited, analyzing trends, observe and measure how our visitors engage with our website) and the quality of the content provided to you (e.g. job posting): Depending on the circumstances this may be based either on your consent (in case of processing personal data via functionality cookies, analytics cookies, marketing cookies and/or social media cookies) or on our legitimate interest of managing our website, marketing and communications strategy (in other cases);
- If you choose to download our reports or white papers or to subscribe to news, events and alerts, fill in webforms, we will use the information you provide us to send you the content requested, to communicate with you (including, where you agree, to send you related information that might be of interest to you) and to improve our marketing and communication strategy: Our companies can send you newsletters, events and alerts where you have subscribed to it by giving consent to receive this. If you are no longer interested in these Randstad messages you are always able to withdraw your consent with receiving such communications.
Have you filled in our web forms, the processing of your personal data for this purpose may happen:
- in case you send us your CV via such a web form, based on your consent;
- in case you react to our concrete job offer via such a web form, because such processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligation and in order to take steps prior to entering into an employment contract with you;
- in case you request our services via such a web form, because such processing is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you as our future business partner or with our future business partner you are working for;
- For managing specific inquiries: The processing of your personal data for this purpose may happen if you have given a consent to such processing;
- Cooperating with law enforcement agencies/courts, management of legal disputes/claims and handling any reports through Randstad's Misconduct reporting procedure: Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include the protection of company assets, protecting its legal interests and managing legal claims/disputes and handling reports of potential misconduct within or relating to Randstad.