career in the LEGO Group
We are offering a unique opportunity to pursue your career within the LEGO Group at an international project of the Business Services Operations Centre based in Kladno, Czech Republic.
LEGO Group has an ambition to significantly grow its business and reach more children. To secure necessary processes, the LEGO Group sets up three brand new Business Services Operations centres worldwide - one of them in Kladno. The centre will provide HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO organization. It will create some 200 jobs for professionals in Finance and HR administration within the next 2 years.
LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials. It has a great company culture that supports personal and professional growth of its employees. You will be working in international teams on daily basis so English is a must. Some of the jobs require a good knowledge of other european languages too: German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Hungarian, Danish and Turkish.
We would like to introduce you our new employees...
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
Each of us can build her/his own LEGO® Story – we support development of our employees
We all use the same language regardless to a position or title – family working environment
We exercise in our own gym and relax on the roof-top – we take care of our employees
We use the rainwater for flushing our toilets – we care about the environment
LEGO® elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
Find out more about open positions
- Assistant, Account Receivable with English and German
- Process Consultant AR, Kladno
- Windows Administrator
- Senior finanční asistent/-ka General Ledger
- Join the global LEGO® Family: Senior Manager for Master Data and Reporting
- Consultants with Danish for Payroll, Business Service Operations, Kladno - the Czech Republic
- Sr. Accountant to General Ledger with ENG+DA, Kladno
- Controller with ENG+DA looking for a development opportunity
- Accountants to General Ledger with ENG+DA, Kladno
- Service Desk Advisor with English