qualified temporary workers
what is this solution best for
Whenever your headcount for any roles is limited but your operations require qualified staff. The number of workers, their workload and rotation are determined by your needs – we are here to fulfil them.
In this area, co-operation is usually based on a framework order valid for a year, which defines the job descriptions, comparable conditions and workloads (hours of work). The positions are then filled within hours or a couple of days at most based on a simple instruction with a description of the specific role/position.
This scheme is typically used to fill various supporting roles: HR support, finance support, sales support, IT support, office manager, marketing support, service desk, receptionist etc.
- absolute flexibility (from several hours e.g. when your receptionist is sick or on holiday, to long-term posting with flexible working hours)
- swift provision of high-quality candidates (usually within 2-48 hours)
- easy management of your staffing needs (simple e-mail/phone order)
- flexible planning of shifts/workload
- training of future full-time employees (you can test their competences and qualities without a long-term commitment)
Fields marked with an * are mandatory fields